1. Acquisition of Personal Information
HN shall lawfully and properly acquire personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of such personal information.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
HN shall use personal information to achieve the following purposes and shall not use personal information for other purposes without the consent of the relevant person, except as otherwise provided for by laws or ordinances.
(1) Providing legal advice.
(2) Recruitment of lawyers and office staff, etc.
(3) Providing information concerning HN, its lectures and seminars, etc.
(4) Sending letters (including e-mails) of greeting, etc.
(5) Performing other business of HN in a proper and efficient manner.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
HN shall not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the relevant person except as otherwise provided for by laws or ordinances.
4. Implementation of Measures for Safe Management of Personal Information
HN shall take necessary and proper measures and shall manage such personal information properly in order to prevent leakage, loss or waste of any personal information which HN handles. HN shall also properly supervise its employees in their handling of personal information and, if HN entrusts the handling of personal information to any third party, monitor the entrusted third party so that the entrusted third party properly manages the personal information.
5. Requirement of Disclosure, Amendment to and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If HN is requested from a person to disclose, amend, add, delete or suspend the use of or cancel, or stop providing to any third party or give notice concerning the purpose of use of, his/her personal information held by HN pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Law, HN shall confirm that such person who made such request is the person of the relevant personal information and respond to such request properly in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
6. Contact Details for Inquiries regarding Personal Information
Please contact the personnel of HN (Telephone: +81-3-5532-3100) for any comments, questions, etc.